Featured Post

The Harricanes ("hair-uh-cuns") Ain't On No Map

"The Harricanes", pronounced "her-uh-cuns" or "hair-uh-cuns"or some say "hairkins" depending on who...

Friday, March 29, 2019

Update: Issue with comments and replies not working

Due to the migration by Google of the removal of Google+ there are some issues with being able to comment or reply to comments.  Until this is sorted out please email me directly at lenoradbaker@gmail.com.  Sorry, but it's out of my control until the full migration is completed or Google resolves the issue.  If you left a comment while logged into Google and you had a Google+ account then your comments will not be visible on the blog due to Google+ being eliminated by Google.  Problem is as administrator of this blog I can see those posts, but I can't reply to them, nor can I reply to comments that were posted anonymously  I sure wish I could.  It's my understanding that all comments via Google+ are gone forever with no way to retrieve them. If you revisit the blog please leave another comment so I can reply if you never heard back from me regarding your post. Your comments are important to me. Thank you for your patience and for visiting.  Darnell Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment